GuideBridge is a member of the PRI
GuideBridge is committed to the UN Global Compact corporate social responsibility initiative and its principles in the fields of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption.
SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE INVESTING
GuideBridge is a member of the PRI.
The PRI is an international network of investors supported by the United Nations that work together to put its six aspirational sustainability principles into practice. Its goal is to promote incorporating environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles into the investment decision making process.
The United Nations’ Responsible Investment Principles are based on voluntary reporting by its participating members, called signatories. Launched in 2006 with the backing of the UN, the PRI has over 3,000 financial institutions as members, with the signatories responsible for over USD 100 billion in assets, including some of the world’s largest and most influential investors.
- We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes
- We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices
- We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest
- We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry
- We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles
- We will each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles